Link to Accessibility Questionnaire
The New Democratic Party of Canada strives to make every convention as accessible as possible. We are excited to be able to provide our delegates with the following services:
Available at Convention
- CART will be available to all delegates in both panels and plenary sessions. It will be displayed on the main screens in the plenary in both official languages.
- A Quiet Room will be reserved for those who require a place to rest. Comfortable furniture and refreshments will be provided.
- Reserved seating areas and microphones will be available in panels and plenary sessions, as well as wireless microphones for those who have mobility issues.
- An onsite Accessibility Coordinator will be present throughout the convention to aid in facilitating any accessibility needs.
- A Convention App that will act as a digital delegate kit, allowing delegates to access all convention materials from their mobile device, iPad or laptop.
- Subsidies will be offered to those who require financial assistance with travel and accommodation for convention. Click Here to access the Affirmative Action Subsidy Application Form. The offered amounts are listed on the form and vary depending on where in the country you are traveling from.
Available at Convention with advanced notice
We ask that you please fill out the Accessibility Questionnaire in advance should you require these services.
- Attendant Services will be available upon request.
- Delegate materials (general information, resolutions, etc.) in alternate formats such as large print or braille.
- Assistance booking accessible transportation to and from the airport and convention centre available upon request.
- Mobility Aids will be available upon request.
Accessibility at your Hotel
|Courtyard Marriot||# of Accessible Rooms: 3||Scent-Free Rooms – Available Upon Request|
|Westin||# of Accessible Rooms: 3||Scent-Free Rooms – Available Upon Request|
|Les Suites||Accessible Rooms available upon Request||Scent-Free Rooms Available Upon Request|